TO ALL FROGLOGGER BLOG WATCHERS ...

*** Thanks to everyone who came with us on our journey. We have no idea how many people ended up following the blog, but we loved putting it together, and friends have told us that they have forwarded the link to their friends, and so on. Our "Contact Us" button is below if you'd like to stay in touch, and thanks again for all the wonderful comments you've made. *** Di & Linz

Search This Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

Kowloon

010b Friday morning we ventured across to Kowloon on the Star Ferry.  We were just sitting deciding where to go when these very polite school children approached and asked if they could interview me.  I prepared myself for a barrage of questions, but they only wanted to know my name, where I live, and if I liked Hong Kong.  They were adorable and most appreciative.  We didn’t spend too long in Kowloon because we quickly got sick of being hassled on every street corner by people trying to sell us tailoring services or Gucci watches.

No comments:

Post a Comment