TO ALL FROGLOGGER BLOG WATCHERS ...

*** Thanks to everyone who came with us on our journey. We have no idea how many people ended up following the blog, but we loved putting it together, and friends have told us that they have forwarded the link to their friends, and so on. Our "Contact Us" button is below if you'd like to stay in touch, and thanks again for all the wonderful comments you've made. *** Di & Linz

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

And So We Go ....

Today, Tuesday 2nd March 2010, Linz and I set off on a long planned and awaited three month trip round the world.  It's 4.36pm and we have been packed and ready to go since this morning, but we are still doing last minute jobs.  Linz is a little on edge, (how odd - he's usually Mr Calm, and I'm usually Ms Stressed) so he's just raced out to buy another 10 huge cans of catfood to add to the 25 cans of catfood we already have in stock for our houseminder. I think he's trying to break the new shelf I had to put up just to hold the catfood.  Our friend Ailie picks us up later to deliver us unto Air NZ who will take us on our first flight leaving at 11.45pm bound for Hong Kong.  We have a few hours to fill in between now and then, so I thought I should create this blog.  I will post snippets here and there from our adventure so feel free to come for the ride ...

1 comment: