TO ALL FROGLOGGER BLOG WATCHERS ...

*** Thanks to everyone who came with us on our journey. We have no idea how many people ended up following the blog, but we loved putting it together, and friends have told us that they have forwarded the link to their friends, and so on. Our "Contact Us" button is below if you'd like to stay in touch, and thanks again for all the wonderful comments you've made. *** Di & Linz

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pen-Ultimate Post

Do you remember my post on 1st April entitled “Nearly Lost In Translation” about my precious lost calligraphy pen???

002 (1024x619)I am pleased to say, that when I arrived home, there on the top of the huge pile of mail was the self addressed envelope I had sent to the Tabac in Italy, and inside, lo and behold, my pen!  Happiness and joy.  It might not look important to anyone else, but it is to me, and it was a major challenge to get it back.  Result.  Joyous.

No comments:

Post a Comment